- Use spring bottled water.
- Fill solo cups with 2″ of water
- Place seeds in cup/water for 18hr in a dark open room. (Not in drawer or cupboard)
- Poke seeds every couple hours with finger to makes seeds sink to the bottom. (Some seeds will not sink,this is normal)
- After 18hr seeds will likely sprout a “tap root”
- Pour water/seeds into paper towel placed In tupperware & fold PT.
- Be sure to keep paper towel moist. (Not too wet and don’t let dry out.
- After a couple days the “tap root” will grow longer.
- When it’s about 1/2 or 3/4 inch long ,gently place in coco with root down. (make sure to have a tray with plastic clear dome & heating pad under a florescent light)